Domestic Arrangement Travel Conditions (Travel Conditions Explanatory Document in accordance with Article 12-4 of the Travel Agency Law)
※Please be sure to read before applying.
１. Arrangement contract
(1) This tour is provided by Inbound Platform Co. It is subject to the terms and conditions of the arranged tour contract concluded with the traveler by Inbound Platform Inc. Matters not stipulated in the Standard Travel Agency Contract (Arranged tour contract section) shall be in accordance with laws and regulations or generally established customs.
(2) The Company shall, at the request of the customer, undertake to make arrangements for the customer to receive transportation and accommodation provided by transportation and accommodation agencies, etc., by acting as agent, intermediary, or agency for the customer.
(3) In making arrangements for a trip, the Company may charge a prescribed travel service handling fee in addition to the fares, charges and other travel expenses paid to the transportation and accommodation facilities as the trip charge.
2. Application for a Contract
(1) A traveler who wishes to enter into an arranged tour contract with the Company in person shall fill in the prescribed items on the application form prescribed by the Company and submit it to the Company together with the amount separately determined by the Company.
(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, a traveler who wishes to conclude a correspondence contract with the Company must notify the Company of the details of the travel service he/she is requesting, and must also pay the amount separately specified by the Company in a method designated by the Company.
(3) The payment under the preceding paragraphs shall be treated as part or all of the tour fee, cancellation fee and other monies payable by the traveler to the Company.
3. Formation of Travel Contract
(1) Please fill out the application form, confirm the necessary agreement, and submit the application information.
(2) The travel contract will be concluded upon confirmation of payment by the Company.
After confirming the payment from the customer, the Company will send an "E-mail Confirming Payment Details" to the customer.
Even if the Company is unable to confirm the completion of payment due to a malfunction of the customer's receiving terminal or other circumstances on the customer's side, the arrangements may still be completed. If you do not receive the "Payment Confirmation E-mail" after payment is completed, please contact us by e-mail or phone.
We will not be held responsible for any failure to receive an e-mail or failure to confirm the completion of payment due to a discrepancy in the e-mail address registered at the time of application or due to the customer's reception environment. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail after completing your reservation, please contact us.
4. Travel conditions for customers who wish to conclude a travel contract by correspondence
(1) The Company may use the credit card companies with which it is affiliated (hereinafter referred to as the "Alliance Companies"). (1) The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by a cardholder (hereinafter referred to as "Member") of a credit card company (hereinafter referred to as "Alliance Partner") with which the Company is affiliated. (2) The Company shall not enter into a travel contract by telephone, e-mail, facsimile, or other means of communication (hereinafter referred to as a "communication contract") on the condition that the Company will receive payment for the trip without the signature of the Member. The member may enter into a travel contract by telephone, e-mail, facsimile or other means of communication (hereinafter referred to as "communication contract") on the condition that the member receives payment of the trip fee without signing. However, there may be cases where we cannot accept such a contract for business reasons, such as not having a merchant agreement including a special agreement for unsigned handling with our partner companies.
(2) When applying for a correspondence contract, the member is required to provide us with the "card name", "membership number", "card expiration date", etc. in addition to the "contents of the arranged tour", "departure date", etc. for which the member is applying.
(3) A correspondence contract is concluded when the Company sends notice of acceptance of the application by telephone or mail, or by e-mail or facsimile when such notice is received by the Member.
(4) The "date of credit card use" in a correspondence contract is the date on which the member and the Company should fulfill their obligations to pay the tour fee, etc. or make refunds based on the arranged tour contract, and in the case of the former, it is the date the contract is concluded, and in the case of the latter, it is the date the contract cancellation request is made.
(5) If the customer wishes to pay by credit card and the credit card company is unable to settle the payment, the Company will refuse the application.
5. Application Requirements
(1) Those under 15 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the time of application.
(2) Those with health problems, physical disabilities, pregnant women, assistance dog users, or those who require other special considerations should notify us accordingly. We will comply with such requests to the extent possible. The cost of any special measures taken by the Company for the customer based on the customer's request shall be borne by the customer.
(3) If a customer falls under any of the following items (1) through (4), the Company will refuse the application.
(i) When a customer is recognized as a Bouryokudan member, Bouryokudan quasi-constituent, Bouryokudan-related person, Bouryokudan-related company, or general meeting house or other anti-social force.
(ii) The customer engages in violent or unreasonable demands, or uses threatening language or violence in connection with transactions, or commits any other similar act against us.
(iii) The customer spreads false rumors, uses deception or intimidation to damage the Company's credibility, or obstructs the Company's business, or commits any similar act.
(iv) The use or resale of rooms reserved through this reservation service for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
In the unlikely event that the Company determines that a guest has committed an act for the purpose of making or preparing to make a profit, the arranged tour contract may be cancelled without prior notice.
(4) The Company reserves the right to refuse applications for other business reasons.
6. Delivery of contract documents
(1) Promptly after the conclusion of the tour contract, we will send the contract document describing the reservation details and tour service details by e-mail or short message.
7. Cancellation of Travel Contract
(1) Cancellation by the customer
The customer may cancel all or part of the tour contract at any time by paying the following charges
(i) The cost of the travel services provided by the customer.
(ii) Cancellation fees for unprovided tour services and other unpaid fees of service providers.
(iii) Arrangement fees and cancellation processing fees as the Company's prescribed travel service handling fees.
(2) Cancellation due to reasons attributable to the customer
(i) The Company may cancel the reservation if the payment of the tour fee is not received by the designated date from the customer.
(ii) If the customer wishes to pay by credit card and the credit card company is unable to settle the payment, the Company will cancel the tour contract.
(iii) In the event that the customer falls under any of the items (i) through (iv) of Article 5 (3).
*In the event that any of the above items (1) through (3) applies, the following expenses shall be borne by the customer.
- The cost of travel services already provided and cancellation fees for unprovided travel services.
- Unpaid expenses of other travel service providers
- Arrangement fees and cancellation processing fees as prescribed by the Company
(3) Cancellation due to reasons attributable to the Company
The customer may cancel the tour contract when it becomes impossible to arrange the tour services due to the responsibility of the Company.
In such case, the Company shall refund the balance of the tour fee after deducting the expenses already paid or to be paid for the tour services provided from the tour fee.
8. Change/cancellation fee for travel arrangements
(1) The traveler may cancel all or part of the arranged tour contract at any time.
(2) In the event that the contents of the arranged tour contract are changed at the request of the traveler, the traveler shall bear the cancellation fee, penalty fee, and other expenses required for the change of arrangements payable to the transportation and accommodation agencies, etc., and shall pay to the Company the prescribed change procedure fee when canceling the arrangements already completed. Any increase or decrease in the tour fee arising from such change in the contents of the arranged tour contract shall belong to the traveler.
(2) Cancellation fees shall be charged in accordance with the pre-determined terms and conditions and regulations. Please check the regulations presented in the product details prior to making a reservation.
(3) In the event of a refund to the customer, bank transfer fees shall be borne by the customer. However, if the amount of refund is less than the total amount of cancellation administration fee and refund fee, no refund will be made. Please understand this beforehand.
(4) Handling fees are non-refundable even if the trip is cancelled.
9. Our Responsibilities
(1) In the performance of the arranged tour contract, the Company, or a person who has made arrangements on behalf of the Company in accordance with the Company's regulations (hereinafter referred to as the "Arranging Agent"), shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the Company in connection with the performance of the contract. (1) If, in the performance of the arranged tour contract, the Company, or a person on whose behalf the Company has made arrangements pursuant to the Company's regulations (hereinafter referred to as "arranger") has intentionally or negligently caused damage to the traveler, the Company shall be liable for compensation for such damage. However, this shall be limited to the case where the Company is notified of such damage within 2 years from the day following the occurrence of such damage.
(2) If the traveler suffers damage due to a natural disaster, war, riot, suspension of travel services by transportation or accommodation agencies, etc., orders by government authorities, or other reasons beyond the control of the Company or its agents, the Company shall not be liable to compensate for such damage, except in the case of the preceding paragraph.
10. Traveler's Responsibility
(1) If the Company suffers any damage due to the intentional or negligent act of the traveler, the said traveler shall compensate the Company for the damage.
(2) When concluding an arranged tour contract, the traveler shall make use of the information provided by the Company and endeavor to understand the rights and obligations of the traveler and other contents of the arranged tour contract.
(3) In order to ensure the smooth receipt of the tour services described in the contract document after the commencement of the tour, if the traveler recognizes that the traveler was provided with tour services that differ from those described in the contract document, the traveler must promptly inform the Company, the Company's agent, or the relevant tour service provider thereof at the tour site. (2) The following is a list of the conditions for the provision of the Agreement.
(4) Please understand that if the customer is delayed beyond the predetermined waiting time (pick-up from the airport: 30 minutes, pick-up from other areas: 10 minutes), the booking will be considered as a cancellation due to reasons attributable to the customer, and as such no refund will be given. Please also note that additional waiting time cannot be added on the day. If additional waiting time is required, please make sure to apply for the option by 6:00 p.m. on the day before the appointment.
Please note that we will not be liable for any damage incurred by you due to any of the following reasons.
(1) In the event of cancellation or change of a scheduled hire car reservation due to natural disaster, war, riot, strike, or other reasons during the transportation period.
(2) In the event that the transportation agency, etc. has received an excessive number of reservations (overbooking), and as a result, the reservation is cancelled or the passenger is denied boarding or boarding.
(3) Damage caused by the cancellation or change of services provided by the transportation agency, etc., or damage to or loss of baggage or checked baggage.
(5) The passenger fails to board the bus because he/she is late for the pre-designated boarding time, etc.
(6) The passenger is unable to board the bus due to a discrepancy between the passenger's name and the information (name, gender, etc.) provided in advance.
(7) The Passenger suffers loss or damage due to an act of God, war, riot, order by government authorities, or any other cause beyond the control of Peach or its agents, or due to any cause beyond the control of Peach that occurs after the performance of Peach's obligation to make arrangements.
(8) When a cancellation charge or loss is incurred due to duplicate reservations or double payment by the party entering into the correspondence contract at the time of reservation, despite the Company's site operation in accordance with the laws concerning electronic commerce.
12. Purpose of Use of Personal Information and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
(1) The Company will use the personal information provided on the application form submitted at the time of application for a trip to communicate with the customer and to the extent necessary to arrange the services provided by the transportation and accommodation agencies and to complete the procedures for receiving such services. The name, etc. of the customer will be provided to the transportation/accommodation agency, etc. in advance by electronic means, etc. to the extent necessary to carry out the tour.
(2) Please refer to the following URL for the Company's personal information protection policy.
13. sales offices
Inbound Platform Corp. (Registered Travel Agency No. 3-7989 by the Governor of Tokyo)
5th floor, SW Shimbashi Building, 6-14-5 Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Travel Service Supervisor：武原等
Formulation date: December 1st, 2021
These Terms and Conditions shall be effective as of December 1st, 2021, Japan Standard Time.